Links for Native American Art can be found on the Arts Page.
- AIM: American Indian Movement Official Website
- A Brief History of the American Indian Movement | by Laura Waterman Wittstock and Elaine J. Salinas
- American Indian Movement | Encyclopedia.com
- Running Strong for American Indian Youth
Running Strong's mission is to help American Indian people meet their immediate survival needs – food, water, and shelter – while implementing and supporting programs designed to create opportunities for self-sufficiency and self-esteem.
Running Strong is giving away fifty $10,000 grants over the next five years to jumpstart the dreams of American Indian youth.
- New drive to privatize Indian reservations has much in common with past efforts to steal Native land | December 30, 2017 - DailyKos
- Don't mine Sacred Native American land in Arizona | July 16, 2015 - Petition
- Native Cleveland: Robert Roche and the Origins of American Indian Activism in Cleveland | By Sam Allard - Scene
- "A Good Day to Die" | A Film about Dennis Banks and the American Indian Movement | Diversity Foundation.org
- "A Good Day to Die" | Documentary Trailer - YouTube
- "A Good Day to Die" | Loris Sofia Gregory | Beautiful Necessity
"In 2009-10, I served as an archival researcher to track down photos, film footage and secure licensing and rights for A GOOD DAY TO DIE, a documentary focused on the life story of Dennis Banks, an Ojibwe born on the Leech Lake Reservation in Minnesota in 1937."
- America's Great Indian Nations | 55 minutes - Top Documentary Films
- Native American Films/Documentaries | PBS
- We Shall Remain | PBS
From the award-winning PBS series American Experience comes "We Shall Remain," a provocative multi-media project that establishes Native history as an essential part of American history.
- Native Languages of the Americas: American Indian Movies and Videos
- Native American Studies Research Guide | Michigan State University Libraries
- Native American Family Tree May Have a New Root | July 24, 2015 - Rethink Science
- Native American History | Free Educational Videos - WatchKnowLearn
There are 35 videos in this category and 49 videos in 7 subcategories.
- Red Cry (2013) | 1:51:04
Red Cry is an original, feature-length documentary film chronicling the lives of Lakota Elders and Oyate (people) in the face of ongoing genocide against the Lakota by government and corporate interests.
- History of Native American Indians, Documentary - Part 1/4 | YouTube
Other Native American Films available
- First People of America and Canada -- Turtle Island
Welcome to our site, dedicated to all First People of North America and Canada, better known as Turtle Island. This is a child friendly, educational site about Native Americans (American Indians) and members of the First Nations.
- Thunderbird American Indian Pow Wow - PHOTOS
- Welcome to POWWOWS.com
- American Indian Tribal Directory
- Welcome to Indians.Org
- NARF: Native American Rights Fund
- U. S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Tribal Government and Native American Resources
- Native American Tribes and the U. S. Government
- India Country Media Network
- Welcome to the Tribal Court Clearinghouse
- Indians/Native Americans | National Archives
This page contains links to American history relating to Native Americans.
- Native American Peoples
- Native American First Names
- Maps of United States Indians by State
- Guide to Research in Native American Religions | University of Illinois
- Vision Maker Media
Vision Maker Media shares Native stories with the world that represent the cultures, experiences, and values of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Native American Tribes & U.S. Government
- Indian Country - Today Media Network
- Native American Lore Index Page
- Native American Languages Net
- Native American Home Pages - Music and Art
- Peoples' Paths Home Page - Special Art-Related Paths
- American Indian Library Association Home
- Native American Home Pages
- Homework Links: Indian Tribes/Native Peoples | South Plainfield Public Library
- American Indian Quotes & Thoughts
Performing a GOOGLE IMAGE search on native americans
will return many images, each of which is associated with a webpage.
- Native American Wisdom, Sayings, Quotes, Philosophy
- Native American Quotes & Proverbs
- Information on Native Americans: FAQ for Kids
- American Indians of North America, Central America, and the Caribbean
- Maya, Aztec & Inca
- Aztecs, Mayans, Incas | Ducksters for Kids
- Hands Around The World
Native American Indian Cultures from Mexico and South America
- Maya - Inca - Aztec
Maya Inca Aztec is an educational website; Art, History, and Culture. It combines accurate historical research with the photography of Warren Michael Stokes, and the illustrations of Mexico's Diego Rivera.
- Native American Legends - Native American Tribes
- Native American Culture
- Native American History and Culture
- List of indian reservations in the United States | Wikipedia
- Federal and State Recognized Tribes
- Tribes by State - 500 Nations
- WWWVL American Indians Government Resources
- Tribal Community Links
- Wolf's Den
- CWIS: Center for World Indigenous Studies
THE LEGACY OF GRAND CHIEF GEORGE MANUEL | Co-founder of CWIS
"Neither Left nor Right, we must find our own path as the Fourth World"
- WWW Virtual Library - American Indians | Index of Native American Resources
- "The People's Paths Home Page!" | North American Indian Historical Sites
- National Museum of the American Indian
- National Museum of the American Indian, Smithsonian Institution - George Gustav Heye Center
A museum about the history and culture of the native peoples of the Americas
- Laws & Constitutions
sovereignty in the United States | Wikipeida
- Basic Indian Law Research Tips - Part I: Federal Indian Law
2008 by David Selden, Monica Martens -- PDF File
- Researching American Indian Law | UMKC School of Law
- Native American Law Research Guide | Georgetown Law Library
This guide includes a selection of legal, governmental, and public policy resources in various formats on Native American law.
- American Indian Law | Legal Information Institute - Cornell Law School
- Federal Indian Law | Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law - Arizona State University
- Statutes of the United States Concerning Native Americans | The Avalon Project
Lillian Goldman Law Library - Yale Law School
- Native American Legal Resources Guide | Connecticut State Library
- Native American Law & Legal Sources | University of Wisconsin Law Library
An introduction to legal materials available at the UW Law Library on Native Americans and other native peoples of the US, such as Native Alaskans and Hawaiians. Includes treaties, statutes, executive orders, court decisions, and administrative actions.
- Native American Indian Law Research Guide | Eckstein Law Library - Marquette University Law School
This guide provides an overview of selected Native American Indian law materials available at the Marquette University Eckstein Law Library and selected online materials pertaining to Native American Indian law.
- Native American Law | McGrath North Mullin and Kratz Legal Research Center
Last updated: May 16, 2014
- Native American Law Guide: Federal Indian Law & Tribal Law Materials
Hugh and Hazel Darling Law Library - UCLA School of Law
Covers both tribal law sources, including tribal constitutions, tribal codes and tribal court decisions, and federal law sources, including treaties.
- National Indian Law Library
The National Indian Law Library (NILL) of the Native American Rights Fund (NARF) was founded in 1972 as a public law library devoted to federal Indian and tribal law.
- American Indian Laws & Policies | Family Search
- Native American Constitution and Law Digitization Project
Constitutions and codes are provided for research only. For official documents please contact the tribe.
- The Constitution of the Iroquois Nations